This is a list of my academic work. For talks and similar, visit the talks page.
- M. Grønnesby, J. C. A. Solis, E. Holsbø, H. Melbye, and L. A. Bongo, Machine Learning Based Crackle Detection in Lung Sounds, [arXiv], May 2017. Currently under submission.
- H. M. Bøvelstad, E. Holsbø, L. A. Bongo, and E. Lund, A Standard Operating Procedure For Outlier Removal In Large-Sample Epidemiological Transcriptomics Datasets, [bioRxiv], May 2017. Currently under submission. Hege Bøvelstad and I are joint first authors.
- E. Holsbø, V. Perduca, L. A. Bongo, E. Lund, and E. Birmelé, Curve Selection For Predicting Breast Cancer Metastasis From Prospective Gene Expression in Blood. [bioRxiv], 2017. Currently under submission.
- Tartari G, Tiede L, Holsbø E, Knudsen K, Raknes IA, Fjukstad B, Mode N, Bjørndalen JM, Lund E, and Bongo LA.
Mr. Clean: A Tool for Tracking and Comparing the Lineage of Scientific Visualization Code.
2nd IEEE Working Conference on Software Visualization
- Elahi N, Karlsen R, and Holsbø E.
Personalized Photo Recommendation By Leveraging User Modeling On Social Network.
Proceedings of the iiWAS2013 The 15th International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services.
- Holsbø E, Ha PH, and Anshus O.
The Big Digger & Puzzler System for Harvesting & Analyzing Data from Social Networks.
Norsk informatikkonferanse NIK 2013
- Olsen KS, Holsbø E, Rognmo K, Krum-Hansen S, and Lund E.
Stress related to a suspicious mammogram - potential transcriptomic effects. Abstract.
The 7th Conference on Epidemiology and Registry-Based Health Research - NordicEpi 2015
- Morten Grønnesby. Automated Lung Sound Analysis. Master thesis. Department of Computer Science,
University of Tromsø. June 2016.